I LOVE spinach. I really love that you can buy a large container of organic spinach for $4 at Sam's club.
Sauteed Spinach
1 tbsp olive oil
4 garlic cloves diced
Spinach (I'll have to look and see what size the container is!)
Heat olive oil and garlic in a skillet. I love to use a cast iron skillet for this. Also, you're going to think it's a LOT of spinach, but it cooks down. I also have a small cup of water on hand to add to it a tsp at a time.
Add spinach, one handful at a time and stir it around until it wilts. Also, I like to add sea salt and fresh ground pepper as I'm cooking this. If it appears to be getting too dry, add water, one teaspoon at a time. Keep adding spinach slowly until it is all cooked down and dark green in color.
No comments:
Post a Comment