Two months ago, at this very moment, I was sitting in the emergency waiting room with my sister in law and my mom, waiting. We had no idea what was about to happen. I'll never forget that day. I won't forget the way I felt. Sitting there, just waiting, thinking "I'm going to throw up, I'm going to throw up" and then hearing Sarah say "I feel sick". I knew we were on the same page. She and I both knew that it wasn't good. Things got worse from there. The days following feel like a blur. They went by so fast, yet so slow, it seemed like we were in the hospital forever, it was only 5 days.
Two months ago today, our lives changed forever. Everything changed. Nothing is the same. Our entire family dynamic has taken on a new structure. Our day to day lives has new meaning. The focus of our lives has changed to family. Family is everything. Giving and loving. Make other people happy, and you will be happy too. Phil was like that. I never want to be where I was 2 months ago again. never. I love and miss Phil with all of my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment