Monday, March 15, 2010

Starting our blog...behind the name....

I've thought about starting a blog for some time now. People are always asking me one thing or another about being a breastfeeding mom, a couponer, and just being thrifty in general. Not to mention our life is fun. And I want to talk about it! :)
After deciding to start the blog, I decided I wanted to come up with a clever name, all the good one's were taken...so I thought. Then it hit me, when I was a teenager I used to LOVE the Tim McGraw song "Where the Green Grass Grows" and I used to dream about living out my life like the song. I started singing it to myself and my husband, George, looked at me and said "I love that song....it's kind of like our life." And so the title was born. We will watch our corn pop up in rows this summer, our rocking chairs do, in fact, point towards the west, and we will be raising our child(ren) where the good Lord's blessed. I hope you all find this blog interesting and I will try not to bore you too much with the mundane details of our life!

1 comment:

  1. As if you didn't already have too much to do! Best of luck with the blog, I'll be looking forward to more posts. That reminds me, I need to update mine. Take care.

    Patrick

    ReplyDelete