Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Lady Gaga's Love Advice
I saw this posted on Facebook the other day and it really got the wheels turning in my noggin. First of all, who creates these photos? Someone who obviously thinks that it might be a great idea to follow Lady Gaga's love advice. I don't know much about LG's love life, I don't get a lot of time to follow Perez these days, and although I like jamming out to her hits, I'm going to pass on her love advice. Maybe if the love advice was from a real credible source such as, "Old married lady", I'd be way more likely to be like, "oooohhh yeah that seems like a great idea".
But here's the thing about this quote that really bothers me. The quote insinuates that I'm an idiot. That because I married the man that I know is the love of my life, knowing that it would greatly affect my career, that I chose a man over my career. Really I chose love and happiness and family over money and myself. George and I both know that I'd have a job if I weren't tied down to Eastern NC. But this is where we are and this is where we will stay. That was discussed and made clear from day one. I wonder what that really says about me. I think it says that I trust him, with all my heart to take care of me. I won't ever regret my decision. I'm a man follower!!!!!! I think if you're lucky enough to find that person who is worth following then you follow them. You give up things and you make sacrifices. You don't think about the future and what might happen and whether they are going to let you down. If it's real, they won't.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment