I've been thinking a lot about how I'm going to remember all of these stories about Phil to tell the children. He had too many friends, with lots of stories! So the kids now have their own email, especially for stories! If you have a story about Phil, or just want to write a letter to my kids or husband, regarding Phil, you can now send them an email! The email is stricklandchildren@yahoo.com
I would like for you to put some info in the subject to help me categorize. Is it for everyone? for John? for Maggie? George? is it a story? a letter? something you want me to give them at a specific time?
For example if you are writing a story for everyone to have: the subject would say: Story/Everyone
Or if it's a letter to John: the subject would say: Letter/John
I plan to print these off and put them in a notebook for the kids. It would be nice if you would include any contact info about yourself, or how you know Phil, etc. Basically this is so I can get all the information I can about Phil for the kids and get it in one place. I'll print them out, but I'll also save the emails in the email and let the kids have access one day. You can also send photos. And if the stories are R-rated make sure to put that in the subject line too. I know with Phil, there are bound to be some R-rated stories! HAHA PLEASE help me with this little project for my kids!!!! THANKS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment