Oh my. What an overwhelming love we have been shown by so many people. I wanted to take a some time and say thanks to everyone who has called or come by.
Also thank you to:
Steve Minor (for a million reasons)
Mecie Nichols
and Falkland EMS for bring lunch on 6-2
Grace Morrison for dinner on 6-2
Blissful Bites and Nichole Reason for lunch on 6-3 and Melissa Bell for delivering.
Huge thanks to all who have brought snacks and drinks to the hospital. It's really nice to be able have those things around we we need them and not have to run around and track stuff down......there are no snack and drink machines up here....weird.
All of the people helping at all of the houses and helping with the kids are awesome. This is an exhausting experience. Our brains are all overwhelmed. It's so wonderful to come home and be able to love on our babies, take a shower and try to get some sleep. I don't know how people do it. It's like life is going on. The laundry is still there, the dishes, the weeds and garden keep growing, the grass is still there, the kids need food, we need food. Life is moving and it feels like we are standing still. I don't know how people do this without support. This is a marathon, and we are just at the beginning. We're starting slow and steady.
Also, HUGE thanks to Lauren Wright and Matthew Hudson, and US Cellular. My phone was hanging on by a thread this morning and I called Lauren. She got me a new phone, brought it to the hospital, activated it, and added my contacts. And she brought a cute pink cover. :) Thank you sooooo much. Also, Lauren and Matt brought us some food and some Diet Mt. Dew, our drug of choice. LOL
I am sure I'm missing people, and I'm going to miss people. We are trying to make a list. So we can remember to thank everyone later.
My sisters, mom and dad have also been awesome. I never doubted that though. They have helped with kids, mom has cleaned house and fed me. Dad has played with the kids and babysat. I'm pretty sure he has still been able to avoid changing a dirty diaper though.......LOL
And Amy, who has helped with kids and helped arrange meals for us.
Thanks everyone. Most importantly please keep praying and passing the prayers on.
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/phillipstrickland/journal
Is the caring bridge site for updates.
No comments:
Post a Comment