I feel like most of my brilliant ideas come when I'm in the shower. Maybe that's the only time that I really have time to think clearly. Maybe that's my happy place. I once told George that it felt like vacation to take a quiet 20 minute shower. I know I'm strange, I am okay with that. Anywho, onto to my idea!
So I started thinking, who is poor? ME ME ME, I'm poor! But I have this garden, pecan trees, homemade bread, and these chickens, and this embroidery/applique machine, I'd love to be able to exchange my goods or services for other people's goods and services. A dozen eggs in exchange for some crocheted dish cloths, DUH! If I think this way, to be sure there are other people who feel the same and that have different talents. I love to cook and embroider, my husband loves to farm, but I don't LOVE sewing clothes......I CAN do it, but I'm not very good, and I get pretty frustrated. Wouldn't it be wicked cool if we could all gather a list of the goods or services we'd be willing to exchange and have each other to call on? Anybody else interested in something like this? I mean the possibilities are endless. Anyone have any thoughts? Comments? Suggestions?
No comments:
Post a Comment