Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Here I go

It's been a while since I've blogged. A lot has gone on in the last year. I finished grad school in July and we had another baby in November. All this while we both worked and took care of our precious son. I'm not sure what kind of direction or theme I want to take with this blog. I thought craft, life, parenting, etc. I think I'll just write about whatever inspires me at the moment, perhaps it's a dress tutorial, or maybe it's me on my soapbox about something I've heard. In any case, you can be sure that you'll read a lot of opinions. And that's all they are, MY opinions, please don't let them offend you as that is not what they are meant to do. I'm sure that someone will take offense to my ideas about breastfeeding and parenting. Someone always does. I do want to say that I know that every child, woman and family is different. What works for us, may not work for you. I do not consider myself any better or worse for any of my choices. I guess that's my intro for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment